Group visits 2017
Discover 10 hectares of sculpted plants, a unique example of the Art of Topiary in France. New and increasingly colourful creations: visit the most beautiful garden in the Périgord whenever you like.
GUIDED TOUR – 7.90€ per adult (minimum of 15 fee paying visitors)
(IIn French, English and Spanish, lasting between 1h and 1h30). Our guide will accompany you around the various parts of the garden to help you discover their history, each area's essential plants, the quality of the gardeners' work using the traditional skills of clipping by hand, and keeping the lawns in perfect condition.
UNACCOMPANIED TOUR – 6.90€ per adult (minimum of 15 fee paying visitors)
Feel free to wander in the gardens at your own pace; assisted by the Visitor's Guide (available in six languages ) which you will be provided with at Reception. Follow the numerous information boards which line your route. Or alternatively, follow our step by step interactive guide by hiring an iPod touch (available in four languages ).
FULL DAY GROUP TOUR TO LASCAUX II AND EYRIGNAC
These two unrivalled attractions in the Black Périgord, the Lascaux ll caves and the gardens of Manoir Eyrignac have teamed up to offer tourism professionals a full day tour for groups of their customers. Lunch at the Manoir restaurant 'Côté Jardins' from 32.60€ – Information and reservations, Lascaux/Eyrignac: 0553056566
PERSONALISED AND THEMED TOURS
A private tour with the owner, lunch or dinner at the Manoir.... to learn more
• Reception open all year without exception (even outside office hours)
• Free parking also suitable for coaches
• Immediate proximity to the fully accessible ticket office
• A complimentary drink is offered to drivers and tour guides
• Additional free entries for over 30 people
• For every ten fee paying coaches one coach goes free
• Only 15mn from Sarlat and 25mn from Montignac-Lascaux ll
• On site restaurant facilities for groups